- Keeps your humidifier cleaner, longer
- Keeps cleaning for 30 days
- Protects against bacteria & mold
This cartridge features a patented antimicrobial, Aquastat, that continuously works to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold as well as help prevent the buildup of slime in the water and humidifier surfaces. Aquastat contains no harsh chemicals or harsh acids making the cleaning action just as gentle as water on your humidifier surfaces and components. In addition, the cartridge contains no harmful chemicals while providing fresh, clean mist. The cartridge uses the same antimicrobial that has been used for years in drinking water filters to prevent objectionable odors, tastes and colors.
Keeps your humidifier cleaner, longer. Simply drop in tank for fresh, clean mist. Keeps cleaning for 30 days. Works in virtually all humidifiers. Kills bacteria that can cause unpleasant odors. Continuously cleans and protects humidifiers against bacteria & mold.
Made in USA
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Remove outer package before placing cartridge into humidifier. Do not open or attempt to empty the cartridge. Retain this label for reference. For use with the following sizes of residential humidifiers: Small portable humidifier units, console humidifier units, central humidifier units.
For use in the following types of residential humidifiers: ultrasonic, cool mist (impeller), evaporative and steam vaporizer.
- For every 2 gallons of water tank capacity in the humidifier tank, use 1 cartridge.
- For best results, before using for the first time, it is recommended that you clean your humidifier according to the humidifier manufacturer's instructions to remove any buildup that may have accumulated.
- After humidifier has been cleaned, drop one (1) cartridge per 2 gallons of water capacity into the humidifier water reservoir and full tank with fresh water.
- Operate humidifier according to the manufacturer's directions and replace cartridge every 30 days. For deep-well reservoir tanks, shut off water and drain tank in order to retrieve the cartridge.
Do not contaminate: Water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Storage: Do not store in areas accessible to children. Keep product dry during storage.
Container and disposal: Do not reuse empty cartridge or outer carton. Securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in the trash.
© 2011 Kaz USA, Inc