Stop Psoriasis Suffering
- Dries Fast
- No Greasy Mess
- A Dab is All You Need
- Quick-Absorbing Therapy
- Relieves Itching, Flaking, Redness, Scaling & Helps Prevent Recurrence
A dab of Psoriasin® Gel is all you need for noticeable symptom relief. The prompt-acting formula features a widely recommended OTC psoriasis treatment in a fast-drying gel base formulated to allow maximum absorption.
- Soothes & Conditions
- Helps Symptoms Heal
- Fast-Drying Vanishing Gel
- Doctor Recommended
- Won't Stain Skin
- Not Oily or Greasy
- No Lingering Odor
Coal tar, the active ingredient in Psoriasin Gel, slows gown excess skin cell production that is the root cause of psoriasis symptoms. No other FDA compliant, non-prescription drug ingredient works this way.
So Light & East to Use...You'll Almost Forget You Have it On
The active ingredient in Psoriasin has been recognized to be safe and effective by the FDA, when used as directed.
Made in USA
- Read all directions and warnings before use
- Use only as directed
- Apply (gently massage in) a small amount of this product to affected areas
- Apply one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Apply to thoroughly dry skin
- The active ingredient, coal tar, in this product may affect very light hair color; test on a few strands of hair before broader application to areas where light colored hair is present
- Wash affected area at least daily with mild soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor
You may report serious side effects to 1-800-792-2582. © 2002-2015 Alva
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use
- For prolonged periods
- If condition covers a large area of the body
- Around the rectum or in the genital area or groin
- With other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed
Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product, as it may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 3.53x 3.95
Item Code: 305876