Frequently bought with...
#1 OTC Psoriasis Brand in America*
- Promotes Visible Results in Just Days
- Helps Stop Itching, Scaling, Redness
- Helps Prevent Recurrence
- Supports Intensive Moisturizing
- Won't Stain Skin
- No Lingering Odor
- Dermatologist Recommended
Contains coal tar, the only FDA compliant, non-prescription drug ingredient that slows excessive skin cell production, the root cause of psoriasis symptoms.
Coal tar has been recognized to be safe and effective by the FDA, when used as directed.
*Based on independent syndicated market research data.
- Read all directions and warnings before use
- Use only as directed
- Apply (gently massage in) a small amount of this product to affected areas
- Apply one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Apply to thoroughly dry skin
- The active ingredient, coal tar, in this product may affect very light hair color; test first on a few strands of hair before broader application to areas where light colored hair is present
- Wash affected area at least daily with mild soap and warm water and dry thoroughly
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor
You may report serious side effects to 1-800-792-2582. © 2004-2015 Alva
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use
- For prolonged periods
- If condition covers a large area of the body
- Around the rectum or in the genital area or groin
- With other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed
Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product, as it may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
For the relief of symptoms associated with psoriasis and/or seborrheic dermatitis including itching, scaling, flaking, redness and irritation of the skin. Helps prevent recurrence.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.98x 3.07x 2.76
Item Code: 614055
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.