- Warm & cool mist humidifier
- Maintains a consistent humidity level
- With SmartMist Technology
Maintains a Consistent Humidity Level
- Warm & Cool Mist Humidifier
- Up to 120-Hour Run Time*
- With SmartMist Technology
The PureGuardian® 120-Hour* Elite Smart Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier helps guard against problems caused by dry air in the home, making life pleasant for those with cold, flu, allergies and dry skin. A Smart Mist sensor monitors the humidity level in the room and adjusts accordingly to maintain a consistent humidity level. SilverClean™ Protection helps fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it is ultra-quiet when it runs making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The humidifier is equipped with the option for warm or cool mist and has a light that turns red to let you know when it's time to refill the water tank. A timer allows you to customize the desired run time for up to 12 hours. It features a soft glow night light that turns on and off and easy-to-use digital controls.
A SmartMist sensor helps monitor the humidity in the room and automatically adjusts output to maintain desired humidity level.
Treated with SilverClean™ Technology to help fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank — a common problem with traditional humidifiers.
New! Extended Reach Wands
Use the extension wands provided to help disperse an even mist throughout the entire room.
Helps You Save Money
With no evaporating pads, filters or wicks to clean or replace, there are no added costs.
Warm or Cool Humidification
Enjoy your choice of warm or cool mist.
Works in Large & Small Rooms
Variable spray control works in large or small rooms.
- Up to 120-Hour Run Time*
- Use Timer to Customize Your Preferred Run Time for up to 12 Hours
- Low Water Indicator Illuminates When It's Time to Refill Tank
- On / Off Night Light
The PureGuardian® 120-Hour* Elite SmartMist Ultrasonic Humidifier helps make life pleasant for those with cold, flu, allergies and dry skin. A SmartMist sensor monitors the humidity level in the room and adjusts accordingly to maintain a consistent humidity.
Made in China
*Run time is based off of running the unit on low setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Directions for Use
Select a firm, level, flat location — at least 6 inches (15 cm) from any wall or object for proper air flow. Place the humidifier on a water-resistant surface, as water can damage furniture and some flooring. Do not place unit directly on carpet, towels, blankets or other absorbent surfaces.
Make sure unit is unplugged.
1. Separate the tank from the base of the unit.
2. Flip over water tank & open the tank lid, turning it to the left.
3. Pour cool, clean water directly into the tank. Do not pour anything but water into the tank.
4. Close the tank lid, turning it to the right. It is important to Firmly secure cap after filling the tank with water.
5. Attach the tank to the base of the unit & plug in.
6. Extension Wands — If desired, assemble extension wands by fitting ends together. Remove mist cap & store for use without wands. Then attach wands to humidity spout. The wands will extend the mist to a higher level in the air to help disperse throughout the room.
7. Power Button — Before turning on make sure there is water in the unit. Press the Power button.
8. Select Desired Settings — See "Control Operation" section for available unit functions. Note: When you power "on" the humidistat reading range is from 15% to 90%. If the room humidity is below 15%, the display reading will flash.
9. Water Level Window & Auto Shut Off Feature — The tank includes a water level window so you can easily see when it is time to refill with water. The unit will automatically shut off & a low water icon will blink on the display panel if the water level is too low. If this happens, unplug the unit, remove the tank & refill.
1. Cool / Warm Mist & Night Light Control — Turns night light on / off. Selects cool or warm mist. Water temperature is maintained at room temperature for cool setting & 80 degrees for warm. Allow 15 minutes for water to warm.
Follow instructions for desired combination. The images show the screen display for the combination of the cool / warm mist & night light settings.
Default: Night light / Warm mist control on.
Press 1 time: Night light OFF. Warm mist ON.
Press 2 times: Night light ON. Cool mist ON.
Press 3 times: Night light OFF. Cool mist ON.
2. Auto Humidistat — Press the Auto button to activate the automatic humidity function, then the ideal humidity of 50% is maintained. When the humidity level in the room is less than the auto humidity level (50%), the humidifier will continue to produce moisture automatically. Once the room level is met, the humidifier will turn itself off.
3. Timer — Press the Timer button to determine the operating time, it can be regulated between 1 & 12 hours or for continuous operation.
4. Adjustable Humidistat — Set the desired humidity in % by pressing the Adjustable Humidistat button. We recommend a relative humidity of between 40% & 50%. The appliance can be regulated from 40% to 75% in 5% increments. If the humidity exceeds the desired setting, the appliance will turn itself off. The appliance will not turn itself off if it has been set for Continuous Operation ("Co"). The desired value is shown while you are making the selection. After a few seconds, the display automatically switches to the current value. Note: If the room humidity is below 15% then the display will flash.
5. Mist Control — When you press the Mist Control button there are 3 options:
Press once for Low.
Press twice for Medium.
Press 3 times for High (no icons will be displayed for this combination).
6. Low / No Water — When it is time to refill, the low water indicator will blink on the display.
- Always unplug the unit before servicing in any way.
- The water temperature of the water remaining in the unit after use may be high, allow time for it to cool.
- Inside the base of the unit: Pour excess water out of the unit. Wash out the unit with fresh water using the cleaning brush & a soft cloth as needed. Do not submerse the base of the unit into water, or allow water to enter inside the dry air exhaust port of the unit.
- Water tank: Empty water tank. Remove mist nozzle & clean the mist tube with fresh water & a light brush (bottle cleaning brush is recommended).
- Outer surface of the unit: Wipe the surface of the unit with a soft, damp cloth if needed. If you notice an accumulation of water during usage, reduce humidity & dry outer surface with a cloth.
- Depending on usage & water type, cleaning to remove scale may be required weekly or every other week to optimize unit performance.
- If you live in a hardwater area, we recommend the use of distilled water for your humidifier. This will help reduce the precipitation of minerals or 'white dust'.
- Do not clean the unit or water tank with detergents or cleaning chemicals of any kind.
1. Unplug unit.
2. Remove the tank & empty all water from unit base & tank.
3. Locate the ultrasonic disk on the inside center of the base unit.
4. Use Only the enclosed cleaning brush to gently clean disk & remove build up & deposits.
Do not scrub or scrape the ultrasonic disk.
If Scale Becomes Difficult to Remove with Brush
1. Fill the Base with: Mixture of 1 tsp. white vinegar & 1 tsp. water
2. Let solution stand for 5 minutes.
3. With the vinegar in the Base, clean all interior surfaces with a soft cloth or brush to help remove scale.
4. Also check mist nozzle & mist tube in water tank. Clean as needed.
5. Rinse the Base thoroughly with water to remove scale & vinegar solution.
Read & Save the Instructions
Failure to comply with the warnings listed may result in electric shock or serious injury.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.25x 9.76x 14.0
Item Code: 387637