- Fun, soothing oil diffuser
- Quiet & efficient
- Up to 5-8 hours of difusing of oils
Helps Provide a Calming & Relaxing Experience
- Fun Design
- Quiet & Efficient
- With Ultrasonic Technology
The PureGuardian® Spa Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology. Simply add just a few drops of our essential oils or your favorite and the ultrafine mist will help quickly and continuously fill the room with the natural oil essence. The diffuser is quiet and won't disturb you when you're sleeping. It's fun design will add a pop of color to any room and the color changing night light option can be turned on or off.
- Helps to Quickly & Safely Disperse a Cool, Fine Mist
- No Heating Element Required
Quiet & Efficient
- Up to 5 – 6 Hours* Continuous Diffusing of Oils
- Helps to Quickly Disperse throughout the Room
Easy to Use
- Quick Set Up — Just Water & Your Favorite Oil
- Soothing Night Light Selector with Semi-Transparent Cover Show Color Changing Mood Lighting
- Great for Use in Teen Rooms
- Lightweight & Compact, Making It Easy to Travel With
- Automatically Shuts Off When Empty
The PureGuardian® Spa Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to help quickly and continuously fill the room with natural oil essence while adding a pop of color to your space.
- 1 - PureGuardian® Spa Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser
- 1 - Measuring Cup
- 1 - Adapter
Made in China
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Run time is based off of running the unit on low setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
How It Works
Select a firm, level, flat location — at least 6 inches (15 cm) from any wall or object for proper air flow. Place the diffuser on a water-resistant surface, as water can damage furniture and some flooring. Do not place directly on carpet, towels, blankets or other absorbent surfaces. Keep the unit away from any electronics sensitive to water.
1. Make sure unit is unplugged.
2. Separate the top cover from the main body of the unit.
3. Using standard tap water, use the measuring cup to fill the water into the water tank. Do Not fill the water beyond the Max level mark of measuring cup. Diffuser will not work if filled beyond the Max level.
4. Important: Do Not attempt to fill water into the diffuser without removing the top cover.
5. Add approximately 3 – 5 drops of essential oil. Important: Avoid adding too many drops of oil.
6. Return the top cover.
7. Connect the power adapter to the unit. Plug into electrical outlet.
8. Press the power button to turn the diffuser on.