Now there are more reasons to love our oatmeal. Part of a delicious heart healthy* breakfast you can look forward to!
- Great taste - delicious all natural flavors
- 25% less sugar than previous recipe
- 9 g sugar, previously had 12 g
- Larger, whole grain oats for a heartier texture
- 1 gram soluble fiber per serving*
- 10 - 1.51 oz. pouches
*As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of soluble fiber from oatmeal helps reduce cholesterol which may reduce the risk of heart disease.Hot water or milk instructions:
- Empty pouch into bowl
- Add up to 1/2 cup hot water or milk, stir
- Let sit for 90 seconds
- Empty pouch into microwave-safe bowl
- Add 2/3 cup water, stir
- Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes, stir again
- Use care when removing cereal from microwave; bowl may be hot
- Use a pot holder for hot bowl or pot.
- Kids, if you need help, ask an adult.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Fat Calories - Calories||25|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Dietary Fiber - Total Carbs||3g|
|Soluble Fiber - Total Carbs||1g|
|Sugars - Total Carbs||9g|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 4.85x 7.85
Item Code: 636100
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.