As part of a heart healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol. 3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
- Top your oatmeal with your favorite fresh ingredients like fruit, low fat yogurt and nuts to make your own unique creation every day
- 100% natural whole grain
- Sodium free
- 1 serving: 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water (or milk), dash of salt (optional)*
- Heart Healthy size serving**: 3/4 cup oats, 1-1/2 cups water (or milk), dash of salt (optional)*
- 2 servings: 1 cup oats, 1-3/4 cups water (or milk) 1/8 tsp. salt (optional)*
- Boil water or milk and salt
- Stir in oats
- Cook about 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally
- Combine water or milk, salt and oats in medium microwaveable bowl
- Microwave on high 1-1/2 - 2 minutes; stir before serving
**This serving size provides 3 grams of soluble fiber per serving.. © 2010 The Quaker Oats Company
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.05x 4.05x 7.15
Item Code: 485085
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.