The AsthmaMD\ Peak Flow Meter is a portable, hand-held device used to measure how air flows from your lungs in one fast blast. You can learn to use this simple device to monitor your asthma and head off attacks before they occur.
The AsthmaMD is the most accurate Peak Flow Meter in its class, and offers a robust, physician-developed, asthma management app that replaces paper journals. Manage your peak flow rates, symptoms, triggers and medications. Set customized reminders. Easily share data with your care team.
- The AsthmaMD is a full range meter, designed for both children and adults. Its measuring range is from 60 to 810 liters per minute.
- The scale of the peak flow meter complies with the EN 13826 standard. The scale has major scale interval markings at 50 l/m, minor scale interval markings at 10 l/m
- The AsthmaMD has two adjustable zone indicators. These zone indicators correspond with the red, yellow, and green zones of a user’s asthma action plan.
- Ergonomic mouthpiece and curved contours makes it simple to use and comfortable for patients of all ages.
- Download the AsthmaMD mobile medical app to better track your condition. Track peak flow rates, symptoms, triggers and medications.
- Set customized alters for your medication needs.
- Easily share date with your care team.
- Includes simple instructions for use and easy access to "how to use" videos.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.© 2014 Quest Products, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.2x 7.3
Item Code: 331405
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.