Brushing Totz's Teeth
Totz 18+ Months
- Colors May Vary
- Premium RADIUS® Bristles
- BPA Free & FDA Approved
- Tapered Handle for Parents & Totz
- RADIUS Smooth Oval Head
- Pressure-Less Brushing
The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- New Sustainable Packaging Reduces Plastic Content by 30% & Increases Renewable Resource Content to 65%
- Bristles are 100% Castor Bean Vegetable-Based Nylon
- Card is 100% Recycled & Printed with Vegetable Inks
- Plastic Packaging is 100% Recycled PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
Animal Cruelty Free.
800-626-6223 x 105
Made in USA
Totz 18+ months. Use pea-sized amount of toothpaste on a RADIUS Totz Toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles towards gum-line. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn or spread. Tips: Supervise until the age of 6. Try singing songs or play a game. Don't forget to floss!
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.15x 0.5x 5.5
Item Code: 312244
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.