Raid Ant Killer 17 Spray17.5 oz.
Ant killer 17 kills ants in two ways:
- It kills bugs fast-on contact
- It keeps on killing with residual action even after you spray, for up to 4 weeks
- Contains no CFCs
- Shake well before each use
- Hold container upright
- Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only
- Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly
- Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed
- Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber and plastic materials
- More frequent application will be required to maintain control on plywood surfaces
- Repeat treatment as necessary
- Ants: Apply to ant trails, also around doors, windows and wherever ants enter house
- Silverfish, crickets, spiders, multi-colored Asian lady beetles: Spray areas infested by these pests
- Roaches, waterbugs: Spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- If empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where steel aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions
Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets, plants or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils and food handling equipment. FIRST AID:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
FLAMMABLE. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flame or pilot lights. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 10.15
Item Code: 648065
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.