- With leak proof formula
- Provides great convenience
- Includes travel size ease
New! Leak Proof.
For Storage of Soft (hydrophilic) Contact Lenses During Chemical Disinfection.
- Heavy-duty, plastic construction that's designed tough.
- Leak Proof - guaranteed. Greater convenience for using in your bathroom, purse or travel kit - worry free!
User Friendly Design:
- Flat bottom to avoid tipping.
- Caps designed for easy opening and closing.
- Left and right caps clearly marked for your convenience.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - If you are not completely satisfied with this product within the first year of purchase, for replacement or full refund please call 1-800-553-5340.
Made in USA.
Before First Use
- Rinse lens case and caps thoroughly with either saline solution or disinfecting solution, depending on the method of disinfection used.
- Clean and rinse lenses as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Place the cleaned lenses into their correct chamber of the lens case, fill with fresh Bausch & Lomb Renu® Multi-Purpose Solution or ReNu MultiPlus® Multi-Purpose Solution, and tightly close the caps.
- Leave the lenses in the lens case for a minimum of four hours.
- If a lens well appears to be dry following the disinfecting cycle, do not try to remove the lens. Refill the well with fresh saline solution, replace the cap tightly and allow 20-40 minutes for the lens to rehydrate. If a lens well continues to dry out or leak solution, the case should no longer be used and should be replaced.
For Good Lens Care
- After each use, rinse both lens case and caps with either saline or a disinfecting solution like ReNu Multi-Purpose Solution or ReNu MultiPlus Multi-Purpose Solution depending on the method of disinfection used in your lens care regimen. Allow lens case and caps to dry thoroughly.
- Replace lens case every few months.
Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination. To help prevent eye infections, lens cases should be cleaned, rinsed and air dried every day, and replaced frequently.
USE FOR STORAGE DURING CHEMICAL DISINFECTION ONLY. DO NOT USE DURING HEAT DISINFECTION.
For storage of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses during chemical disinfection.
Use for storage during chemical disinfection only. Do not use during heat disinfection.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.1x 3.05x 0.75
Item Code: 621242
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.