Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
With Resolve (formerly Spray 'N Wash) Pre-Treat Stain Stick, you can treat laundry stains when they happen and wash up to a week later. Keep one handy in your car, your office, the diaper bag, or anywhere you and your family go.
- Treat now, wash later
- Meets Transportation Security Administration carry-on size requirements
- Works in all temperatures
- Maybe be used with other laundry additives
- Safe for all colorfast washables
Carry-On-Size Stain Remover Ideal for Travel
The Resolve Stain Stick is perfect for traveling, since it meets Transportation Security Administration carry-on size requirements. Treat while on vacation and wash upon your return home.
Phosphate-Free Formula Eliminates Tough Stains
With a 75 percent greater enzyme level, this stain remover helps prevents tough stains from setting. It works great on tough stains, including bacon grease, butter, French fry grease, grass, hamburger grease, makeup, motor oil, spaghetti sauce, tea, and vegetable oil. The formula contains no phosphates and offers great stain-removing results in cold water. The bottle is made out of 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
Hints from the Experts:
- May be used with other laundry additives.
- Safe for all colorfast washables.
- Works in all temperatures.
- Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing, or washable silk.
- Do not treat garment while wearing.
- Certain stains like rust, dried paint, permanent ink, or bleach damage may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover.
- Apply to the stain, covering it completely.
- Rub into stain.
- Wait 1 minute or up to a week before washing.
- Wash according to care label instructions in the warmest water recommended.
Hints from the experts: May be used with other laundry additives. Safe for all colorfast washables. Works in all temperatures. Not recommended for use on khaki, fluorescent clothing, washable wool or washable silk. Do not treat garment while wearing. Certain stains like rust, dried paint, permanent ink, or bleach damage may be impossible to remove by any laundry stain remover.
©Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children.
Recommendation: In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to rinse eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation occurs, get medical attention.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 1.25x 5.65
Item Code: 236398
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Zout Laundry Stain Remover Sp...22 fl oz$399