Resource ThickenUp Clear, 89 Servings4.4 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1400 or 1/$799earn points
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- 2/$1500 or 1/$829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $979Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1049Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Instant thickening powder
- Helps improve swallowing safety
- Up to 89 servings
Instant Food & Drink Thickening Powder
Nestle Health Science
- Concentrated†: 89 Servings (per 1 Scoop Measure)
- Tasteless & Lump-Free
- No Over-Thickening
- Helps Improve Swallowing Safety Compared to Thin Liquids*
- Lactose-Free & Gluten-Free
This canister is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
Product of Germany
*Clinically shown to improve swallowing safety by reducing the risk of aspiration compared to thin liquid in dysphagia patients.
†When compared to the leading starch-based powder thickener.
Serving Size for Water, Juice, Milk, Tea, Coffee
|Desired Consistency||4 fl oz||6 fl oz||8 fl oz|
|Nectar-Like||1 Scoop||1.5 Scoops||2 Scoops|
|Honey-Like||2 Scoops||3 Scoops||4 Scoops|
|Pudding-Like||3 Scoops||4.5 Scoops||6 Scoops|
1 Scoop = 1.4g
For pureed food, add Resource® ThickenUp® Clear Instant Food & Drink Thickening Powder as appropriate to achieve desired consistency.
Easy to Prepare:
1) For best results, first scoop the recommended amount of powder into the cup according to the required consistency.
2) Pour liquid over the powder.
3) Immediately stir briskly for 20 – 30 seconds until powder is well dissolved. Should reach desired consistency within 5 minutes.
Store unopened in a cool, dry place. Once opened, consume within 2 months.
©Nestle Healthcare Nutrition, Inc
This product is only appropriate for use in individuals greater than 3 years old.
Made on equipment that also processes milk.
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||About 89|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.95x 3.0x 4.7
Item Code: 161552
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849earn points
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- $189Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $829earn points
- $829earn points