- Smoothes & creates a brilliant shine
- File & buffer in one
- Professional length for superior control
- Unique patented all-in-one file and buffer for perfectly manicured looking nails
- Two long lasting filing surfaces shape and file nails
- Four high quality buffing surfaces smooth nails and create a brilliant long lasting shine
- Professional style length for superior control
Over 75 years of superior quality. Precision crafted, fully inspected to ensure exceptional performance. Shaping and buffing.
Made in Korea or China.
- Start with dry nails to help prevent nails from peeling.
- File nails at a 45° angle against underside of nail edge to help maintain a strong nail tip.
- Always start at the side of the nail and file toward the middle. Do not saw back and forth.
For a squared edge, file tip of nail straight across with the Black side, then round corners slightly with White side to prevent snagging.
For a natural-looking curve, file nail to match the curve of your fingerip. Filing alternately from one side, then the other, will ensure an even shape.
Buffing: Before buffing, remove any nail enamel with Revlon Nail Enamel Remover.
Step 1: Even Out. Stroke buffer back and forth across nail surface until stains and ridges are removed.
Step 2: Smooth. buff with the same back and forth motion to produce a satin smooth surface.
Step 3: Buff. Continue to buff nail surface with back and forth motion to prepare nails for final shine.
Step 4: Shine. Finish by briskly buffing back and forth to create a natural, brillant shine.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.78x 2.92x 8.11
Item Code: 702208
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.