Ricola Cough Drops Honey Lemon19.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Naturally Soothing Relief that Lasts
Cough Suppressant - Throat Drops
Naturally Effective Relief
For over 80 years, Ricola has been making naturally effective products using the highest quality Swiss herbs for soothing relief of coughs and sore throats.
Flavored with naturally soothing honey and refreshing lemon balm, Ricola HoneyLemon with Echinacea Cough Drops calm the throat and fight coughs naturally with the unique combination of natural menthol, Echinacea and Ricola's blend of 10 Swiss Herbs.
Product of Switzerland
Adults and children 6 years and older:
- Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth.
- Do not bite or chew.
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years:
- Ask a doctor
Protect from heat and moisture
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.3x 5.0x 0.85
Item Code: 915671
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.