Ricola Dual Action Cough Drops Honey-Lemon19.0 ea
The secret is Chruterchraft.
Our unique blend of ten natural Swiss alpine herbs, natural menthol and soothing syrup center, combine to give you fast, safe relief you can trust.
Made in Switzerland
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Do not bite or chew
Protect from heat and moisture. © 2015 Ricola Ltd.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.73x 5.07x 7.29
Item Code: 916635
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.