- Soothing Reliable Relief
- Cough Suppressant
- Fights Coughs Naturally
- Soothes Sore Throats
Original Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops are made today just as they were in the 1930's using the highest quality natural herbs cultivated in Swiss alpine areas to ensure optimum taste and effectiveness.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 75 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sure throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Made in Switzerland
Adults and children 6 years and older:
- Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store in a dry place.
©2014 Ricola Ltd.
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious signs of a medical condition.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- Cough due to cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and pain due t sore throat or sore mouth
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.52
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 6.25x 9.1
Item Code: 364577
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.