Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM4.0 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
- For ages 12 & over
- Maximum strength
For your worst cough and cold symptoms, turn to Robitussin Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM to help you get the restful, cough-free sleep you need. Robitussin helps alleviate runny nose, itchy and watery eyes while also acting as a cough-suppressant to give you a restful night so you can feel better, quicker.
Controls cough to help you get your best night’s sleep. Alleviates cold symptoms including runny nose, watery eyes and itchy throat.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Keep dosing cup with product
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 6 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 7 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contain an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Do not use more than directed
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold. Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat; controls the impulse to cough to help you sleep. Each 10 ml contains: sodium 7 mg
|Serving Size||10 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.92x 1.96x 5.02
Item Code: 282558
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.