Patch measures 5.12 in. x 7.09 in.
Made in Japan
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
For external use only.
Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- With, or at the same times as, other external analgesic products
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, and sprains.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.05x 7.03x 8.6
Item Code: 369978
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.