Fast, Convenient Pain Relief
SALONPAS® JET SPRAY provides cool, fast relief of muscle and joint pain. The convenient spray is unique in offering you two powerful pain fighting ingredients to allow you to reach hard to reach areas of the body! Menthol provides faster onset of relief with a cooling, soothing sensation, while the methyl salicylate, and NSAID controls pain for long lasting relief (up to 8 hours of targeted relief)! Finally a pain relieving spray that is no mess with it’s non-drip, quick drying formula! Just point and shoot on still joints such as arms, hands, legs, and feet. And due to the unique combination of actives, SALONPAS® JET SPRAY has minor smell compared to competitive products.
Made in JapanAdults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Shake the can very well before use
- To avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat.
©Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use where sparks come out
- Do not use in a confined space
- Do not puncture or incinerate container. Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120°F (48°C)
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- Do not use otherwise than as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membrane or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid inhalation
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 1.8x 6.1
Item Code: 419104
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.