Frequently bought with...
Relieves itching associated with: Dry skin, insect bites, poison ivy/oak/sumac, sunburn. Soothes irritated skin. Dermatologist recommended.
Made in Canada
- To open, hold cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwise
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
- Consult doctor
- Store at or below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F)
Tamper-Evident Feature: Do not use if printed shrink band is broken or missing.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.39x 3.22x 7.23
Item Code: 614713