- Patented silicone technology
- Technology used by burn centers, plastic surgeons and hospitals
- Flattens, softens and fades new and old scars
- Conceals while you heal
- Drug free, self-adhesive
- Reusable and washable
- Comfortable, ultra-thin fabric
ScarAway is intended for use in the treatment and prevention of abnormal scars, including hypertrophic scars and keloids, often resulting from: C-Sections, tummy tucks, injuries, burns, surgeries, and much more. ScarAway silicone scar sheets are made with a patented advanced silicone technology, the latest innovation used by plastic surgeons and hospitals. Advanced Technology ScarAway's clinically tested silicone technology mimics the natural barrier function of healthy skin. Research suggests that silicone acts to hydrate scar tissue, which in turn works to soften the scar, reducing excessive scar formation and causing it to fade.
Comfortable to wear, each ScarAway sheet is made with a patented material that provides a unique combination of breathability, flexibility, washability and adhesiveness. Its silky, soft fabric backing is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, even under clothing. It may also be worn under compression garments. ScarAway is so comfortable you may forget you're wearing it. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Silicone is the #1 Plastic Surgeon recommended scar reduction treatment ingredient
- 2 month supply
- Clinically tested for old and new scars
- 8 Sheets (1.5" x 3")
Made in USA
- Wash and dry scar area.
- Peel off liner from adhesive side of sheet.
- Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.
Each ScarAway sheet should be worn for a minimum of 12 hours per day, and is washable and durable for 7 days of use. Gently wash ScarAway sheet daily to maintain adhesiveness. ScarAway sheets may be cut in half for smaller scars or worn side-by-side for larger scars. Results: A softening of the scar may occur in just days, with improvement in appearance and texture experienced is as little as 4¿8 weeks. Individual results will vary. Read package insert before use. Store at 20¿25°C (68¿77°F). Keep away from excessive heat.
©2012 Mitchell-Vance Laboratories LLC
- This product is not sterile
- If a rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician
- Do not use on open wounds
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes and third degree burns
- For external use only
- Choking Hazard: Keep out of reach of children under age 3 and pets, as sheets may present a choking hazard.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 4.3x 5.8
Item Code: 973340
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499earn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF