A patented formulation that combines multiple technologies into a product that is easy-to-use. That is why so many doctors use this product for old, raised scars, keloids, and to help prevent scar tissue from forming after surgery or injury.
- Clinically proven: The #1 choice of plastic surgeons and dermatologists, since 2001 to help new scars and flatten and shrink old scars
- Silicone to help shrink scar tissue
- Cortisone helps reduce the irritation often associated with scarring
- Vitamin E helps in the healing process by softening and moisturizing the scar
- Fast-drying, brush on, clear liquid
- Waterproof, nearly invisible
- Can be covered by makeup
- Clean affected area with mild soap and water, dry thoroughly
- Brush on twice daily
- Allow to dry for 1 minute before coming into contact with clothing
- Reapply if peeling
- Children from 2-12 years of age ask a doctor
- Store at 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
- Keep bottle tightly closed or product will evaporate
- On children under 2 years of age. Consult a doctor
- On mucous membranes
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Flammable until dry
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 4.05x 4.65
Item Code: 585846
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 10/$500or1/ $07910 for 5 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 0 dollars and 79 cents