Sea Best Pollock Fillets16.0 oz.
Can value seafood be delicious? The answer is yes, when it's Sea Best. Whether they're ocean-caught or farm-raised, the frozen fillets in our great value line allow you to create delicious family meals at a price that's easy on your pocket. It just makes "cents" to serve them.
- Individually vacuum packed
- Mild and flaky
- Fish fry favorite
Made in ChinaCook thoroughly. Keep frozen. Do not refreeze.
To thaw: Remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed. Pan fry:
- Fry a single layer of fillets in a skillet with hot oil (350°F) until golden brown or until fish flakes easily
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place fillet in lightly oiled shallow baking dish
- Season with salt, pepper, and butter or margarine
- Bake 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet until it is opaque throughout
- Preheat broiler. If desired season fish with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
- Place pan containing fish 4 to 5 inches from heat and broil 6 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet
- Test flaking at thickest part of fillet
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||10|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 7.3x 11.3
Item Code: 429799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.