Works gently and overnight. For your comfort, the active ingredient is always purified senna, manufactured to high quality standards.
Take preferably at bedtime
- Adults and children 12 years & older: 2 tablets once a day with a maximum of 4 tablets twice a day.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 tablet once a day with a maximum of 2 tablets twice a day.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: 1/2 tablet once a day with a maximum of 1 tablet twice a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
©2011 Purdue Products LP.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. IN case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 1.88x 3.28
Item Code: 692710
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.