- Relieves occasional constipation
- Natural vegetable laxative ingredients
- Plus stool softeners
Relieves occasional constipation.
- Natural vegetable laxative ingredient plus stool softener.
- Works in 6-12 hours.
Made in Canada
Take preferably at bedtime
- Adults and children 12 years & older: 2 tablets once a day with a maximum of 4 tablets twice a day.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 tablet once a day with a maximum of 2 tablets twice a day.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: 1/2 tablet once a day with a maximum of 1 tablet twice a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F); Each tablet contains: 4mg sodium Very Low Sodium
© Purdue Products L.P.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. If you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. IN case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces a bowel movement in 6 -12 hours.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.4x 1.9x 1.4
Item Code: 692711
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.