Frequently bought with...
- Provides a sterile buffered solution
- Rewets & soothes eyes
- With reaction free formula
Soothes Eyes - Rewets Lenses
Sensitive Eyes Drops, made only by Bausch & Lomb, is a gentle, effective, thimerosal-free, preserved solution that is recommended for rewetting lenses during wear.
A virtually reaction-free formula that soothes eyes and rewets lenses to minimize dryness during wear. Ideal for extended wear lens wearers.
To maintain your soft contact lenses in their best possible condition and for better wearing comfort, Bausch & Lomb recommends that you use Sensitive Eyes Drops in conjunction with Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution, Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner, Sensitive Eyes Saline/Cleaning Solution and Sensitive Eyes Enzymatic Cleaner.
A sterile, buffered, aqueous solution.
Sensitive Eyes ~ Made only by Bausch & Lomb
- During wear, put two or three drops directly onto each lens whenever needed. Blink several times.
- If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop.
- If discomfort persists, immediately remove your lenses and contact your eye care practitioner.
- Keep this bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.31x 1.65x 3.92
Item Code: 621128
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.