- Offers advanced cleaning through foam boost technology
- Provides sensitivity relief from cold, hot and sweet foods and drinks using potassium nitrate
- Provides lasting protection to reduce sensitivity pain (with twice daily brushing)
- Number 1 Dentist Recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Formulated with fluoride to protect against cavities
Sensodyn® Deep Clean toothpaste provides relief from painful tooth sensitivity often triggered by foods and drinks such as ice cream and cold water. Formulated with the active ingredient potassium nitrate, it works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24-hour sensitivity protection.* Using our foam boost technology, Sensodyne Deep Clean fluoride toothpaste provides advanced cleaning and lasting freshness for your sensitive teeth. Enjoy your favorite foods with Sensodyne, the number 1 dentist recommended brand for tooth sensitivity.*with twice daily brushing.
1-866-844-2797Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
Store below 25 deg C (77 deg F).
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 6.7x 1.75
Item Code: 972868
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.