- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
24 / 7 Sensitivity Protection*
Maximum Strength** with Fluoride
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand | 9 out of 10 Dentists† Recommended Brand
- Helps Keep Breath Feeling Fresh
- ADA Accepted | American Dental Association®
Use Sensodyne® Whenever You Normally Brush:
- It Contains Potassium Nitrate Clinically Proven to Help Reduce Painful Sensitivity
- It Helps Provide Fast Relief
- It Has Fluoride to Support Cavity Protection
- Its Formula Helps Keep Breath Feeling Fresh for Hours
- It Has a Great Tasting Mint Flavor
Made in the USA
*with twice daily brushing
**maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® toothpaste helps build a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician
Other information: Store below 30°C (86°F)
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used to brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth due to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets, or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Dental Cavities
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 7.1x 1.75
Item Code: 618474
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.