- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
Use Sensodyne toothpaste whenever you normally brush:
- Clinically proven ingredient reduces painful sensitivity.
- Provides sensitivity relief in as little as two weeks.
- Gives breath a long lasting freshening effect.
- Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh.
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection.
- ADA Accepted American Dental Association
- Helps prevent cavities.
- Helps reduce tooth sensitivity.
- This product contains no sugar like all ADA-accepted toothpastes.
- 24/7 Sensitivity Protection*
- Maximum Strength** with Fluoride
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand**
- 9 Out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand**
- Keeps Breath Feeling Fresh
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Sugar Free
**Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne toothpaste for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne toothpaste builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne toothpaste has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too. *with twice daily brushing. **maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F)
Warnings When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 7.2x 1.95
Item Code: 618474
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.