Sensodyne Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth & Cavity Prevention Fresh Impact4.0 oz
Frequently bought with...
- Colgate Peroxyl Mouth Sore Ri...16.9 oz.$899
- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. Dentin hypersensitivity, or tooth sensitivity, is a common dental problem. It's a condition that can develop over time, as a result of common problems such as receding gums and enamel wear. Sensodyne Fresh Impact sensitivity toothpaste works deep inside the tooth to soothe painful sensitivity and helps to keep the pain from coming back. It is a combination of paste and gel that helps your breath feel fresh. Common triggers for tooth sensitivity are eating cold or hot food or drinks, eating sugary or sour foods, breathing in cold air, and brushing teeth. Since it was introduced in 1961, Sensodyne sensitive toothpaste has become the number 1 dentist recommended sensitivity toothpaste brand for tooth sensitivity - in fact 9 out of 10 dentists recommend us. With twice daily brushing Sensodyne provides proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth. Stop use and ask a dentist if sensitivity persists or worsens or pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Made in United States
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F)
Warnings When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.42x 6.81x 1.72
Item Code: 618474
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Walgreens Beauty Nail Polish ...16 fl oz$449
- $1079Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299
- Special K Cereal Red Berries...11.2 oz.2/$500 or 1/$2992/$8.00 or 1/$4.49
- 2/$1700 or 1/$879$9.99
- Ultra Purex Natural Elements ...50 fl oz$599
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1700 or 1/$879$8.99
- 2/$500 or 1/$2992/$8.00 or 1/$4.49
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59
- Ultra Purex Laundry Detergent...50 fl oz$599
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer M....23 fl oz$679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF