Frequently bought with...
- Helps protect against teeth sensitivity
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities
- Helps keep breath feeling fresh
Sensodyne Fresh Impact toothpaste for tooth sensitivity uses a combination of gel and paste to help your breath feel fresh. It builds soothing protection deep inside the tooth around the nerve, and helps prevent the pain from coming back. Sensodyne cavity protection toothpaste helps protect teeth against cavities with 24/7 sensitivity protection.*
*With twice daily brushing
Made in United States
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F)
2016 GSK group of companies or its licensor
Warnings When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.42x 6.81x 1.72
Item Code: 618474
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.