Brushing with abrasive toothpaste wears the sensitive areas of your teeth. True White has the lowest abrasion formulation ever in a Sensodyne toothpaste. With twice daily brushing it:
- Is proven to relieve sensitivity pain
- Helps to gently whiten your teeth
- Leaves a protective shield to help prevent new stains forming
- Freshens breath and helps keep gums healthy
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store below 25°C (77°F).© 2015 GlaxoSmithKline
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.46x 1.77x 6.07
Item Code: 928236
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.