Frequently bought with...
- With passiflora & pistachio oils
- Helps protect nipple area
- Compatible with breastfeeding
Helps heal, soothe and protect sensitive nipple area. Compatible with breastfeeding.
A must-have during the first months of breastfeeding when nipples may feel sore. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter hydrates, heals and helps relieve irritation. Amazonian Cupuacu, a plant based Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin. Helps condition sensitive skin to keep nipples supple while nourishing and protecting the skin.
- Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Amazonian Cupuacu: Rich in phytosterols that benefit stressed skin. Helps protect, soften and soothe
- Passiflora Oil: A superior emollient rich in vitamin C
- Certified organic ingredients
- Ethically Traded Ingredients, Sustainably Produced
- No propylene glycol
- No phthalates
- No mineral oil
- No paraffin
- No synthetic color
- No DEA
- No sulfates
- No synthetic fragrance
- Leaping Bunny Certified: Tested on Our Family for Four Generations. Never on Animals
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
Made in UNITED STATESApply to the nipple area after each feeding and when necessary. All ingredients are compatible with breastfeeding and do not need to be washed off. Once opened, use within 12 months. ©Sundial Brands
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 1.8x 5.1
Item Code: 902082
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.