Frequently bought with...
- Anti-aging & ultra-moisturizing
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- Leaves skin soft & youthful
Heal & Nourish Your Skin
- Anti-Aging & Ultra-Moisturizing
- Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Leaves Skin Soft & Youthful Looking
Our ultra-moisturizing bar soap is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter and vitamin-rich Olive and Avocado Oils to cleanse, deeply hydrate and repair dry skin. Antioxidant-rich Green Tea Extract helps protect skin from free radical damage while helping prevent early signs of aging. Leaves skin soft and youthful.
- Olive Oil: With its high content of healing Vitamin E & fatty acids, helps to hydrate, repair & heal skin.
- Green Tea: Powerful antioxidants protect skin from free radical damage.
- Avocado: Rich in Vitamins A, D & E, lecithin & potassium. Helps nourish skin.
No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing.
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Made in USA
Lather in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body.
Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.54
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.9x 2.5
Item Code: 449210
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.