Frequently bought with...
- Extra-Moisturizing for baby's tender skin
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Extra-Moisturizing for Baby's Tender Skin
- Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Gentle Enough for Everyday Use
Our special blend of organic Shea Butter, antioxidant-rich Olive, Marula and Avocado Oils soothes, softens and protects delicate skin.
- Olive Oil: With its high content of Vitamin E & fatty acids, helps hydrate, soothe & protect skin.
- Marula: Super-rich in fatty acids, omega oils, antioxidants and Vitamins E & C. Helps deliver powerful skin-nourishing benefits.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, D & E, Lecithin & Potassium, helps nourish skin as it deeply moisturizes.
No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing.
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Made in USA
Smooth lotion on baby's skin after bath, or anytime skin needs a little extra moisture. Great for a relaxing massage at bed time. Gentle enough for everyday use.
Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.93
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 6.0
Item Code: 159435
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.