- Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- Leaves skin soft & radiant
Moisturizing Body Wash
- Anti-Aging, Hydrating & Rejuvenating
- Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Leaves Skin Soft & Radiant
Our deeply hydrating body wash is specially formulated with organic Shea Butter to cleanse and deeply moisturize dry, rough skin. Healing Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts calm and revitalize dull looking skin while preventing early signs of aging. Leaves skin soft and youthful.
- Raw Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes & repairs skin with vitamins & essential fatty acids.
- Frankincense & Myrrh: Anti-inflammatory properties help calm, heal & revitalize dull-looking skin.
- Coconut Oil: Nourishes & helps firm skin with Vitamin E & K, iron & fatty acids.
No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing.
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Made in USA
Apply to washcloth or hands to cleanse entire body or add a capful to warm water to create a spa bath.
Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.25x 7.64
Item Code: 449223
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.