- Calm & comfort baby's delicate skin
- Natural & certified organic ingredients
- Gentle enough for everyday use
Nutrient-Rich Moisturizing Lotion
- Calm & Comfort Baby's Delicate Skin
- Natural & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Gentle Enough for Everyday Use
Calm and comfort baby's delicate skin with this nutrient-rich moisturizing lotion. Our special blend of organic Shea Butter and healing Chamomile helps soothe irritated skin. Argan Oil, Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts keep skin soft and smooth.
- Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes & repairs skin with vitamins & essential fatty acids.
- Chamomile: Anti-inflammatory properties help soothe red, irritated skin.
- Argan Oil: High in Vitamin E, keeps skin soft & smooth.
No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing.
Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
Made in USA
Apply lotion on baby's skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use.© 2011 Sundial Brands
Natural and certified organic ingredients may vary in color and consistency. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 2.7x 6.45
Item Code: 436921
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.