- 250 lb weight capacity
- Only 17" wide, great for indoor use
- Adjustable overall length: 37-40"
The Scootie 4-wheel portable mobility scooter has a narrow 17" width that makes it ideal for maneuvering on cruise ships.
- The patented articulating front wheels allow 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability.
- Adjustable flip-up arms.
- Removable battery pack included.
- Convenient storage compartment for battery charger.
- Puncture proof tires.
- Overall Width: 17"
- Overall Height: 34"
- Overall Length: 37"- 40"
- Motor: 0.75HP
- Battery Type: 12V, 12AH x 2
- Battery Charger: 2AH, off board
- Range: 10 miles
- Speed: 3.5 mph
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Part: 25 lbs.
- Weight w/o Battery: 60 lbs.
- Weight w/ Battery: 82 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Grade Climbing: 8o
- Turing Radius: 40"
- Tire Size: 7" x 8" Front and Rear
- Complimentary Threshold Delivery
1 year warranty on parts. Labor service is included only within 30 days of purchase. Customer must pay labor charges after 30 days.
Batteries -- 6 months
Please call with any questions or need of assistance at Shoprider 1-877-652-3838.
About Threshold Delivery
Your item will be delivered within the doorway on the first floor of your building or home. If the carton cannot fit through the doorway, then the driver will deliver it to a garage or similar dry area, if available. The carrier has the right to refuse to move the carton up any steps. Threshold delivery service does not permit the carrier to move the item into a different room or floor. You must make your own special arrangements if additional assistance is needed.
Threshold delivery also does not include:
- Removal of the item from the box
- Instructions for use
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 101
Product in inches (LxWxH): 38.0x 20.0x 33.0
Item Code: 536245
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.