Frequently bought with...
- Helps repair eyeglasses & sunglasses
- Contains all instruments needed
- With storage case
Easily repairs most standard eyeglasses and sunglasses or safety glasses
Contents: 1 optical screwdriver; 1 magnifier; assortment of standard and metric screws; rubber screw holder; storage case
Try these other Sight Savers® products:
- Pre-moistened lens cleaning tissues
- Contact lens case
- Micro-Fiber cleaning set
For information contact us at: 1-800452-6789
Made in TaiwanINSTRUCTIONS
1) To replace screw, insert screwdriver blade into one end of rubber screw holder.
2) Insert screw (head first ) into opposite end of screw holder.
3) Set screw into eyeglass frame and tighten, (do not force). If screw does not tighten easily, try a different screw. ©2006 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Forcing an incorrect size screw may damage hinge threads. If enclosed screws do not fit, see your local optician. They can provide you with a supply of correct screws that will store easily in the handle of the magnifier.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.05x 2.65x 0.65
Item Code: 184419
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.