Similac Advance Non-GMO Powder Makes 176 Ounces23.2 oz
- Non-GMO milk-based powder
- Helps provide complete nutrition
- Features OptiGRO
Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby. Galacto-oligosaccharides are prebiotics sourced from milk (GOS). C. cohnii oil is a source of DHA. M. alpina oil is a source of ARA. Non-GMO.* Stage 1: Birth-12 months. Complete nutrition for your baby's first year. OptiGRO: DHA for brain; lutein for eyes; vitamin E for development. Gluten free. Halal. Kosher.
*Ingredients not genetically engineered.
Directions for preparation and use: Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on container. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rinse before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide)
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3 g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard
- Measure 2 fl. oz. water + add 1 scoop (8.3 g) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 2 fl. oz.
- Measure 4 fl. oz. water + add 2 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 4 fl. oz.
- Measure 6 fl. oz. water + add 3 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 6 fl. oz.
- Measure 8 fl. oz. water + add 4 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 8 fl. oz.
- For larger size mixing instructions, please visit similac.com/mixinginfo
Storage: Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened container contents within 1 month. Do not reuse container.©2015 Abbott Laboratories
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 6.0x 5.55
Item Code: 919147
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.