Similac On-the-go® ready to feed is convenient, portable and ready for you and your baby
Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
- Stage 1
- Similac On-the-Go® Nipple Ready
- The Perfect Bottle® Anywhere, Anytime
- Feeding Expert from Similac®
- For Fussiness & Gas Due to Lactose Sensitivity
- Milk-Based Infant Formula
- Calcium for strong bones¿no palm olein oil.
- Our exclusive formula has
DHA and ARA for brain and eye development.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells.
- Galacto-oligosaccharides are prebiotics sourced from milk (GOS). C. Cohnii Oil is a source of DHA. M. Alpina Oil is a source of ARA.
- Comfort your baby's fussiness and gas with Similac Sensitive®¿it has an easy-to-digest blend of carbohydrates that's gentle on your baby's tummy.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Gluten Free
Use. 1. Twist off cap. 2. Twist on clean nipple and ring.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) nipples and rings before use. For use in a different feeding container (cup or bottle):
No need to warm formula before feeding. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Use by date on bottle. Use as directed by a doctor. Directions for preparation and use. Do not add water. Shake very well.
Storage. Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse bottle. Protect from light. Store in carton until ready to use.
© 2015 Abbott Laboratories.
Please consult your baby's doctor before switching formulas. Warning. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
When to use:
- During those first busy days at home with your new baby
- For the middle-of-the-night bottle
- While traveling or vacationing
- While entertaining
- When a baby sitter will feed your baby
- When your full schedule doesn't permit home preparation of formula
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 7.0x 5.45
Item Code: 482910
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.