Birth to 12 months
Sensitive® Infant Formula | Do not add water
Ready Right Now Bottles
for Fussiness & Gas due to lactose sensitivity
- Easy to digest
- Milk-Based, Lactose-Free
- Nipple ready (nipple and ring not included)
- DHA / ARA
6 Disposabble Bottles:
- No preparation
- Perfect for travel & late night feeding
- Convenient, portable and ready-to-go
Similac Sensitive® Strong babies start here®
- Specially made with a unique blend of carbohydrates for fussiness and gas in babies with lactose sensitivity.
- An easy-to-digest, milk baswedd formula
- DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development
Not intended for use by infants or children with Galactosemia
Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that's right for your baby.
Also available: Sensitive®R.S. and Isomil® Advance®
6-8fl oz bottles (1.5qt)
6-237ml bottles (1.42L)
Have Questions? We have Answers. Call 1-800-515-7677 (EST, weekdays).
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the directions for preparation and use. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) nipple and ring before use. Shake Very Well before feeding. Since this formula is commercially sterile, you only need to attach a nipple and ring (not included). Throw away unused formula remaining in bottle after feeding.
- Do not add water
- Shake very well
- Do not use if breakaway ring is missing or broken
- Twist off cap
- Twist on nipple and ring (not included)
Most standard nipples and rings will fit. No need to warm before feeding.
Similac-Advanced EarlyShield may soften stools to be more like the breast-fed infant's.
Storage: Avoid prolonged exposure of bottles to light. Do not store unopened bottles at extreme temperatures. Do not store opened bottles.
Not intended for use by infants or children with Galactosemia.
Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Each bottle features a breakaway ring. Discard if ring is missing or broken.
When to use:
- During those first busy days at home with your new baby
- For the middle-of-the-night bottle
- While traveling or vacationing
- While entertaining
- When a baby sitter will feed your baby
- When your full schedule doesn't permit home preparation of formula
|Serving Size||per 100 calories (5l|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||4.4mcg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 7.0x 5.45
Item Code: 482910
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.