Frequently bought with...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
- For lactose sensitive babies
- Easy-to-digest blend
- Supports developing eyes & brain
Similac for Supplementation is the first Similac formula designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to introduce formula. This formula has more prebiotics than any other Similac formula, along with the same benefits as Similac Advance, so it provides complete nutrition and a gentle introduction to formula. Provides Complete Nutrition and a Gentle Introduction to Formula.
- For breastfeeding moms who choose to introduce formula
- Helps provide a gentle introduction to formula
- Has vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that can be found in breast milk, and has prebiotics.
- Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of important ingredients found in breast milk
DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E
- Generations of moms have put their trust in Similac.
1. Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide). 2. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid. 3. Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Measure water + Add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop. = Finished bottle (approx.). 2 fl. oz. + 1 Scoop (8.3g) = 2 fl. oz. 4 fl. oz. + 2 Scoops = 4 fl. oz. 6 fl. oz. + 3 Scoops = 6 fl. oz. 8 fl. oz. + 4 Scoops = 8 fl. oz.
Use as directed by a doctor.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
Use opened container contents within 1 month. Use by date on container.
© 2015 Abbott Laboratories. Breast milk is recommended.
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
Do not reuse container.
Warning: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.73
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 5.95x 5.55
Item Code: 270967
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- $1099earn points
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Walgreens Baby Chest Rub Soot...1.76 oz.Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF