- Non-GMO milk-based powder
- Helps relieve fussiness & gas
- Easy to digest
1-800-515-7677. Feeding expert hotline: 800-986-8800.
Use as directed by a doctor. Use by date on container. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rinse before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide)
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3 g) to each 2 fl. oz. of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Measure 2 fl. oz. water + add 1 scoop (8.3 g) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 2 fl. oz.
- Measure 4 fl. oz. water + add 2 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 4 fl. oz.
- Measure 6 fl. oz. water + add 3 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 6 fl. oz.
- Measure 8 fl. oz. water + add 4 scoops of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop = finished bottle (approx.) 8 fl. oz.
- For larger size mixing instructions, please visit similac.com/mixinginfo
Storage: Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours. Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Use opened container contents within 1 month. Do not reuse container.©2015 Abbott Laboratories
Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is damaged.
Contains milk ingredients.
Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Never use a microwave to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.4x 6.0x 5.55
Item Code: 919148
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.