Frequently bought with...
- Similasan Pink Eye Relief Dro....33 fl oz$999$10.99
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- TRP Pink Eye Relief Drops....33 oz.$999
- Similasan Redness & Itchy Eye....33 fl oz$788$10.99
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo...2 fl oz$199
- Similasan Homeopathic Allergy....33 fl oz$999$10.99
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Visine Totality Multi-Symptom....5 fl oz$849
- Clear eyes Complete 7 Symptom....5 fl oz$649
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo...14 fl oz$529
- Clear eyes Redness Relief Eye....5 fl oz$429
- Rohto Ice Redness Relief....4 fl oz$599$7.49
- Clear eyes Cooling Comfort Lu....5 fl oz$529
- Clear eyes Maximum Itchy Eye ....5 fl oz$429
- Zaditor Antihistamine Eye Dro....17 fl oz$1549
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- TheraTears SteriLid Eyelid Cl...1.62 fl oz$2199
Temporary relief of symptoms associated with styes such as redness, burning and tearing*. Soothes the discomfort you feel from the tenderness and redness around the eye due to the beginning of a stye. Stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve symptoms of styes. Trusted by pharmacists and families in Switzerland for over 35 years, Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of remedies that use natural active ingredients instead of harsh chemicals to keep families healthy. Our state of the art facility located near the Swiss Alps makes over 190 popular remedies for children and adults: cough and cold, eye care, ear care, nasal allergies and more. Similasan has been voted by the readers of Reader's Digest the most trusted Swiss healthcare brand 14 years in a row. *The uses of our products are in compliance with official Homeopathic Compendia. They were not the subject of approved applications reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration prior to marketing.
Made in SwitzerlandFor adults and children age 2 and over: Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle, twist cap off bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye, apply 3-4 times per day, replace cap after use, if desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid.
Warnings: ¿The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.¿ For external use only.¿ Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.¿ Replace cap tightly after every use.¿ To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.¿ Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. ¿ Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.¿ For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use:¿ if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy¿ if condition is accompanied by fever. Stop use and ask a doctor if:¿ symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours¿ changes in vision occur¿ you experience eye pain¿ the stye enlarges¿ the stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eyeTemporarily relieves minor symptoms such as redness, burning, eyelid redness, tearing.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 1.5x 4.25
Item Code: 592090
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$300or1/$1592 for 3 dollars and 00 cents or 1 for 1 dollars and 59 cents$1.59