Singer Iron-On Fusing Web1.0 ea.
This product will securely bond any fabric that can be steam pressed, without sewing.
- Low heat-washable
- Dry cleanable for joining hems, facings, trim, laces
- Regular weight
- 15 yds x 3/4 inches wide
Made in China
- Place fusing tape between fabric layers
- Cover with press cloth. (Use wet press cloth with dry iron)
- Set steam iron on "wool" press for 10 seconds, use a lifting and lowering motion. Press one section at a time. (Note: Do not slide back and forth)
- Turn fabric over and press for additional 10 seconds
- After fabric has cooled, test bond by trying to lift one edge. If necessary press again for 5-10 on each side
- If hem loosens after repeated launderings, rebond using instruction above
- Steam press area
- Raise or lower hem while fabric is hot
- If fusing web should stick to iron remove with a mild abrasive or spray liquid household cleaner.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.75x 3.0x 5.0
Item Code: 846224
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.