- New best ever formula & flavor
- Total 60 g protein (per 2 scoops)
- Scientifically shown to be 70% better than regular whey+
Not all protein supplements are created equal. This product is enhanced with core ingredients clinically shown to build 70% more muscle and strength than whey protein alone.* It is powered by ultra-filtered and instantized 100% whey protein for fast absorption and easy mixing.
Who is it for? Active men & women, strength trainers, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, body builders, endurance athletes.
Benefits: Provides fast-absorbing BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine), ultra-filtered 100% whey to reduce fat, lactose and impurities, helps you recover after workouts.*
- Total 13.4 g BCAAs (per 2 scoops)
- Enhanced with a proven muscle & strength builder*
- Results based on core ingredient testing
- Mixes instantly
- Zero aspartame
- Natural and artificial flavors
- Manufactured according to cGMP standards
- This product contains 2.5 g of creatine per serving, which is in addition to the 30 g of whey protein per serving shown in the supplemental facts. Creatine in combination with whey protein has been clinically shown in a published study in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism to be more effective for building muscle than just whey protein alone
+in a 6-week, double-blind study involving 36 test subjects with at least 3 years of weight training experience divided into 3 groups, subjects combining the core ingredients in Six Star 100% Whey Protein Plus with a weight training program gained 70% more lean muscle than subjects using regular whey protein (8.8 vs. 5.1 lbs.) and increased their bench press more than subjects using regular whey protein (34 vs. 14 lbs.). These same subjects even gained 4 times the lean muscle of subjects using a placebo (8.8 vs. 2.0 lbs.). This formula provides 30 g of protein from ultra-pure protein sources. Plus, it delivers creatine, leucine, isoleucine, valine and glutamine.*
Made in USAHow to make the perfect whey protein shake: Stir, shake or blend. Tip: Try blending with ice, your favorite fruit, juice, peanut butter or anything else you enjoy for a delicious smoothie. Mix 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) in 7 to 14 oz. of cold water or skim milk, according to taste, in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Drink 8 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). Shake container before use. For best results, stack with:
- Pre: Use 30 to 45 minutes before workout
- Post: Use immediately after workout
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||Approx. 46|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||25|
|Sugar - Total Carbohydrate||2g|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.98x 6.98x 9.78
Item Code: 967569
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.