Helps You Fall Asleep Fast
- Safe, Effective & Non-Habit Forming
- Contains the #1 Doctor Recommended Sleep-Aid Ingredient
- Original Formula
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by your doctor.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 70 mg
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other antihistamines
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.35x 2.45
Item Code: 277133
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.