Sony Studio Monitor Sound & Style Stereo Headphones MDR-ZX1001.0 ea.
Slim swivel folding style for easy portability. This product supports Walkman,* iPod** and iPhone.**
- Type: Closed, dynamic (supra-aural)
- Driver unit: 30 mm, dome type (CCAW voice coil)
- Power handling capacity: 1,000 mW (IEC***)
- Impedance: 24 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 12-22,000 Hz
- Cord: Approx. 1.2 m (47-1/4 in.), Y-type
- Plug: Stereo mini plug
- Mass: Approx. 120 g (4.23 oz) without cord
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you use the headphones with Walkman that has a noise canceling function, the noise canceling function will not work.
*Walkman is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation.
** iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are all trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
***International Electrotechnical Commission.
Made in China© 2010 Sony Corporation
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 7.6x 9.7
Item Code: 437942
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.