Spectracide Ant Killer3.5 lb
Made with our exclusive Accelerator II technology, which speeds the release of the active ingredient into the mound.
- Starts to kill in minutes
- Kills the queen and colony in 24 hours
- Deep-reaching formula
- Limits new mound formation
P.O. Box 142642
St. Louis, MO 63114-0642 Read entire label before use. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Keep children and pets off treated areas until product has been watered in and lawn is dry.
- Apply this product directly to the lawn or garden area. Water treated area as directed on this label. Do not water to the point of runoff
- Do not make applications during rain
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation
- All outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup granules over and 2 ft around each mound
- Immediately after applying, gently water in granules using at least 1 gallon of water for each mound. Do not apply within 24 hours of rain. Do not allow to run off from target site
- Treat new mounds as they appear
- For spot treatment of ants, other than fire ants: Apply 1 to 1-1/2 tsp over and around each ant hill
- For best results, apply in morning or evening hours. At these times, fire ants are closer to the surface, virtually assuring the product will contact them
- Gentle application of water is important as high-pressure spray may disturb ants and cause migration, reducing product effectiveness
If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.. © 2012 United Industries Corporation
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Sweeping any product that lands on a driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto the treated area of the lawn or garden will help to prevent runoff to water bodies or drainage systems. NOTICE: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. .
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.61
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.6x 9.85x 12.0
Item Code: 648085
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.