Sperian Protection Americas Leight Sleepers Soft Foam Earplugs10.0 pr
Online and store prices may vary
32dB noise reduction rating when used as directed
- Blocks noise from snoring and loud noises
- Helps prevent interrupted sleep
- Patented design for comfort
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise and the NRR.
- The environmental noise level is measured at the ear is 92dBA
- The NRR is 32 decibels (dB)
- The level of noise entering the ear is approximately equal to 60 dBA
This is a disposable earplug. It is not recommended that this plug be reused.
Made in USA
- With clean hands, roll earplug into a narrow crease free cylinder
- Reach hand over head with free hand, pull ear up and back then insert earplug well inside ear canal
- Hold for 40 seconds, until plug expands
- Remove slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum
©Sperian Hearing Protection, LLC
Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury. Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are nontoxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could cause serious injury or death. For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500Hz the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the fitting instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Constant or repetitive exposure to impulsive noise may lead to serious injury, temporary or permanent deafness. The noise reduction rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB. Earplugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 2.75x 4.8
Item Code: 449068
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.