- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For aspirin regimens
- Coating protects against stomach upset
For aspirin regimens. Coating helps protect against stomach upset.
- Doctor recommended 81 mg dose
- EZ open cap
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Other Information: Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2014 St. Joseph Health Products, LLC
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- New symptoms appear
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not right for everyone. This package is not for households with young children.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 4.05x 2.1
Item Code: 438935
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.