- Two-in-one standing pole and pivoting curve grab bar
- Height adjustable to fit flat ceilings from 7'-10'
- Use as bathroom grab bar, chair standing handle, or bedside support handle
- Pivoting grab bar rotates 360° and locks into place ever 45°
- Tension-mounted transfer pole; does not require the use of screws
- Ergonomic ladder grip allows users to pull themselves using comfortable hand-over-hand motion
- Weight capacity of pole and grab bar: 300 lbs
- Screws included if permanent installation is desired, but is not required
Stander's Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar provides safe, secure support for sitting, standing or transferring. The slim design makes for an easy fit in tight spaces. It can be installed between the bathtub and the toilet, placed at your bedside, or conveniently next to a sofa or chair. The Grab Bar is created with four vertical bars, allowing the user to gradually 'climb' to a standing position using a hand-over-hand technique. The curved grab bar also pivots, locking in place at eight different points (every 45°). Because of the unique tension-mounted design, no permanent installation is required. The Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar can be moved from one room to the next without damaging your ceiling or floor. It is also packaged with its own wrench so no other tools are required for assembly or installation. The Security Pole can be permanently installed with the wood screws that are included, if the user desires.
© Stander, Inc.
Please read before using this product.
- Serious injury or death can result if the Safety Pole is not properly installed. Stander Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.
- Regularly check the Security Pole to make sure the pole is tightly secured between the floor and ceiling.
- Make sure the Security Pole axis is installed at 90 degrees relative to the floor. All protective rubber pads must be in contact with the floor and the ceiling.
- Additional safety measures should be taken for users that are a high risk. High risk users include those who are not mentally conscious (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight conditions, or any condition that impair their ability to use the Security Pole without assistance.
- The Security Pole uses a spring loaded pin that allows the handle to rotate and lock into several user positions. Make sure that the rotating handle is in a locked position before using the product. If the rotating handle is not locked before using, the user may fall and serious injury or harm could result.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance and support while sitting and standing.
- The product instructions must be carefully followed to ensure that the product is properly assembled and positioned. Failure to follow the instructions could result in serious injury to the user(s) of the product.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
DISCLAIMER: Neither Stander, Inc. nor the manufacture is liable for any harm or injury that may result or has resulted from the improper use or assembly of the product.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 54.0x 15.0x 4.0
Item Code: 496767
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.